National Retail Jeweler Cuts Costs by More Than $1.2M
A nationwide retail jeweler with multiple brands and thousands of locations lacked a standardized approach to contain telecom costs. They desired a single platform that would provide billing clarity and bring carrier accountability.
Challenges specific to this customer included:
- Over 2,000 locations spread across 7 brands
- Multiple bills per location from LECs & LD/Data Provider
- Measured usage driving variable costs out of control
BEST PRACTICES... deep dive analytics
Through Simplify’s deep dive analytics, identified the location and status of every one of this customer’s 10,000+ POTS lines. Combing through thousands of bills, Simplify found that summary bills had made it impossible to drill down to a per-line, or in many cases, a per-location billing detail.
Simplify was able to provide a solution that eliminated unnecessary charges and invoices, while providing a single platform, Advocate, to manage their telecom inventory.
- Consolidated over 3,000 invoices to only 5
- Converted 10,000+ POTS lines
- Leveraged voice savings to buy data network
- Provided annual savings in excess of $1.2 Million
OUTCOME... lifecycle management
Simplify’s accountable approach during implementation provided a foundation for best-practices Lifecycle Management resulting in a clean inventory and unprecedented carrier accountability.